Accountant/Senior Accountant, Luxembourg
Logicor is seeking two Senior Accountants who are fluent in English and Portuguese with exposure to consolidations and/or real estate accounting.
Job Description: Accountant/ Senior Accountant
Reporting Line: Finance Manager
Logicor, founded by Blackstone and owned by CIC, is one of the premier real estate companies in Europe focusing on the operation of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own and operate over 13.6 million square metres of space in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Luxembourg and Finland.
Logicor is seeking two Senior Accountants with exposure to consolidations and/or real estate accounting.
Main Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in Logicor GAAP/IFRS
- Day to day accounting for various companies
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Review interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Review of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Review of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation and review of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
Administration & General
- VAT and CIT tax declaration review for relevant jurisdictions’;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks;
- Supervision and training (as required) of the accountancy team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Between 4-6 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Ideally a background within the Real Estate industry.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is a pre-requisite. Other European languages are highly desirable.
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (BOB preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.